Melkkos is a delicious South African treat, perfect on a chilly evening as either a delicious dessert or a yummy snack. First Choice has shared their delectable Milki Melkkos recipe, for a hearty, warm burst of South African flavours.
4 x 250 ml cartons First Choice Milki Cookies & Cream Flavoured Full Cream Milk
100 g First Choice salted butter
1 cup cake flour
1. Place a medium-sized pot on the stove on medium heat.
2. Pour the First Choice Milki into the pot and heat up.
3. Rub the First Choice salted butter and flour together to form a crumbly mixture.
4. While whisking, add the crumbly mixture to your milk and bring to the boil.
5. Once cooked, pour the Milki melkkos directly into your serving bowls.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon and decorate with First Choice’s buttery Cinnamon Snaps (refer to the Cinnamon Snaps recipe on the website).
To stay updated with more delicious recipes, follow First Choice on social media:
Image credit: Supplied